- 1 Cox .049 Scorpion engine with Black anodised finish crankcase.
- Black Anodised Prop Hub.
- Silver metal spinner.
- Black Nylon backplate.
- Short needle to reduce vibration.
- Suitable for light control line aircraft and some Free Flight.
- Requires external tank such as the BH-505 – BH519 – BH-520.
- Starter Spring not included.
Note from Wights MA.
Just for clarity, we don't test run any engines. In the case of Cox Scorpion engines we add a few drops of fuel to the exhaust port and test fire them. From this simple test we can tell whether we have assembled the engine correctly. If it passes this test we know it will run straight out of the box saving the customer the frustration of receiving an engine that needs work before it can be flown.
We place a great deal of care and effort into providing our customers with the best Cox engines that can be purchased. We hope you enjoy.